What is it: The SKINMAGIC Pen is a high-tech, multi-use device designed to improve the appearance of skin around the eyes and lips by using sonic vibrations and LED lights. The thermal energy and massaging functions of the SKINMAGIC Pen work together to fade under eye circles, tighten bags, reduce puffiness, and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The SKINMAGIC Pen has two operating modes:
Red LED light
Helps skincare products absorb deeper into the skin
Rejuvenates skin around the eyes and lips
Improves the appearance of under-eye bags, circles, wrinkles, and puffiness
Promotes healing and stimulates collagen
Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Blue LED light
Massages and relaxes the skin and muscles
Promotes a sense of calm and reduces fatigue
Aids in lymphatic drainage
How To Use:
1. Turn the SKINMAGIC Pen ON by removing the cap and holding down the power button.
2. Apply skincare products such as creams, serums or oils around the eyes or lips.
3. When you first turn on the SKINMAGIC Pen, it will be in Nourishment Mode (red). To switch to Massage Mode (blue), press the power button.
4. Gently slide the SKINMAGIC Pen around the eye and lip area.
EYES: Start at the corner of the eye near the nose and slide the SKINMAGIC pen slowly towards the other corner of the eye. The SKINMAGIC Pen can be used underneath the eye and on the eyelids.
LIPS: Slide the SKINMAGIC Pen over your lips similar to how you would apply lipstick. You can also use the device on the skin above and beneath the lips.
5. Clean the head of the SKINMAGIC Pen with a towel or soft tissue after each use.
6. Hold down the power button again to turn the SKINMAGIC Pen OFF. Replace cap and store in a clean, dry place. The SKINMAGIC Pen is not waterproof.
Julie recommends using the SKINMAGIC Pen every other day for 3-5 minutes at a time as part of your PM skincare routine.